Accessing and Living from Self
Friday, September 18, 2-5 pm Eastern Time / 11-2 pm Pacific Time
The Zoom link will be sent after registration.
This live event requires ZOOM webinar software, which you will be automatically prompted to download upon clicking the access link that we will send out closer to the event. Zoom is an easy to use webinar software available for Mac OS X, Windows, iOS and Android. Installation should only take a moment.
Variable fee depending on income. There will be 3 payment options: regular, student, unemployed/working poor
Please register by clicking the PayPal button below – you will then be sent the Zoom link for the workshop. Please allow up to 24 hours after registration to receive the link and check spam if not received by then. Contact Derek if not received. Hosted by Derek Scott of Internal Family Systems Counseling Association (IFSCA) For info email@example.com
This workshop will be recorded and the recording available for 1 week, only for those unable to attend in person.
“In my many years of knowing and working with Loch Kelly I feel that he is one of the clearest expressions of authentic awakened freedom and love that I know.” – Adyashanti, author of True Meditation
In this 3 hour experiential workshop, meditation teacher, author and psychotherapist, Loch Kelly, MDiv, LCSW will offer unique and effective ways to understand and experience Self in therapy and in the midst of your day. Loch has co-taught three 5 day retreats with Dick Schwartz on accessing Self. Self is the centerpiece of both IFS psychotherapy and most meditative awakening traditions. Loch will offer different ways that Self can be as clearly known as our parts.
Everyone has a Self and everyone is Self. Self is not created, developed or conditioned. Self is the “I am” without, being defined as “I am this or I am that.” Self is equally available to everyone as who we essentially are. Self loves and can protect all exiles and all protectors. Self is also within all parts. Parts can learn to know Self and we can see and live from Self.
In this online workshop you will learn:
- Why, if Self is essential to each of us, have so few discovered it
- The traps of spiritual bypass, psychological underpass, intellectual overpass, and meditative rest stops.
- Loch’s 11 i’s of Self Essence, to add to IFS’s 8 c’s of Self Energy and 5 p’s of Self Leadership
- How to distinguish Self from Self-like parts, such as the mindful witness or a smart therapist part with small “c” compassion
- How to distinguish forms of subtle body energy from Self- energy.
- New ways to unblend from parts and know Self as clearly as you know parts.
- There will be an extended Q&A session where Loch will be available to answer questions.
- Participants will leave with new tools for understanding and accessing Self.