The Way of Effortless Mindfulness
Awaken to Your Full Potential
Blue Ridge Mountains Weekend Retreat
with Loch Kelly
Art of Living Retreat Center
Friday-Sunday June 5-7, 2020
639 Whispering Hills Rd, Boone, North Carolina 28607
“In my many years of knowing and working with Loch Kelly I feel that he is one of the clearest expressions of authentic awakened freedom and love that I know.” – Adyashanti, author of True Meditation
What if you could open into a natural flow of wisdom, compassion, and joy in any moment? This possibility is closer than you might imagine.
Rather than concentrating to calm and focus your mind, we will learn to intentionally shift into open-hearted awareness, which is already calm, loving, and effortlessly mindful. Loch will share his unique integration of wisdom practices, neuroscience, and psychological research that supports awakening as the next natural stage of human development.
- In this workshop, you will discover
- The “off-switch” for your chattering mind
- “Awareness yoga”, moving awareness throughout your body and mind in the midst of your daily life, to live from a natural flow state
- Unique modern versions of ancient wisdom practices to directly access your true nature
- Effortless mindfulness, nondual awareness, embodied presence and heart mindfulness
- Ways of liberating difficult mental and emotional states by discovering the resource of open-hearted awareness.
We will learn simple “mindful glimpses” that you can take home and practice with eyes open in the midst of your day-to-day life.
All are welcome; all levels of yoga. This program may be particularly of interest to yoga teachers and healthcare workers.INFO & REGISTER HERE
CE credits are available for nurses, psychologists, physicians, social workers, counselors, and Yoga Alliance during registration at link above.