Effortless Mindfulness Micro-Meditations with Loch Kelly
Two-Evening Online Event: Sep 23 & Sep 30: 6:30pm – 8:30pm EDT
Hosted by The Garrison Institute
Fee: $55Details & Registration
In this time of stressful changes, it is liberating to discover the changeless source of our wisdom, love and embodied well-being that is already available within us.
One of Loch’s teachers, Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche, said: “There are two types of mindfulness: deliberate and effortless.”
What is Effortless Mindfulness?
Effortless mindfulness is an advanced yet simple form of nondual mindfulness that can liberate the deepest levels of suffering. Effortless mindfulness is from the North Indian Sutra Mahamudra tradition that unites the Insight, Mahayana and Tibetan traditions. It immediately introduces you to your embodied awake, loving nature through small glimpses. By making an initial effort of “unhooking” awareness from chattering thoughts, you can learn to drop from ego-centered view to your heart-mind. This leads to natural wisdom and compassion as our primary motivation for life.
What You Will Learn
Loch will teach easily accessible micro-meditations that weave together ancient wisdom map of awakening and contemporary neuroscience & psychological models of healing.
- How this advanced yet simple approach of effortless mindfulness is different from deliberate mindfulness
- How to immediately shift out of your chattering mind and into your awake, loving nature
- Introduction to the innate capacity to liberate difficult mental and emotional states
- Mindful glimpses (micro-meditations) that can be done at any time with eyes open
- Contemporary versions of ancient methods to navigate your consciousness
- How to make the “you-turn” from small self to no-self to true Self
- How to learn to return and train to remain in an awake, compassionate intelligent flow at home and work
- How to avoid the pitfalls to embodying awakening, such as “the witness protection program.”
“In this groundbreaking guidebook, Loch Kelly offers contemporary versions of ancient practices . . . that can liberate our lives with meaning, connection, and clarity. What a beautiful book!”
—Daniel J. Siegal, MD” role=”Author of Aware“
This live webinar series will be conducted on Zoom over two consecutive Wednesdays: September 23 & September 30, both days from 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM EDT. The webinars will use the same Zoom link, which will be emailed to participants within twenty-four hours of your registration.
Registration for this live webinar closes at 4pm EDT on September 22.
Please note that participation in the live webinar on Zoom is limited to the first 1,000 attendees. We will also be live-streaming this program on our Youtube Channel.
Details & Registration
Contact the host staff of The Omega Institute at email@example.com.