Live, Interactive Course with Loch
Tuesdays, May 26 – June 30
90-minutes sessions, 10am – 11:30 am PDT / 1pm – 2:30pm EDT
Discover how to make the simple shift from ego-bound self to open-hearted, fully embodied flow in this six-week, live, online course with Loch.
The human experience is one that is often fraught with confusion. We can feel overwhelmed, despite our best efforts to be mindful. We get trapped in our thought-based self, though we crave to be connected to our awareness-based loving self. We want to live our lives in joy and happiness, but they often feel elusive.
Many people who long and strive to be free of suffering, struggle to find glimpses of awakening, not because they lack desire or commitment, but because they don’t know what to look for or where to look.
Each of us is capable of living a life of courage, wisdom, and loving connection. In this course, you will learn just how close you are to a wellspring of joy within you, how to tap into it, and tools you can use to experience glimpses of awakening everyday.
In this course, you will…
- Learn simple, eyes-open, practices which open a doorway to your True Nature.
- Create compassion toward those parts of you that are hurt, scared, or protective.
- Release unconscious, negative attachments.
- Learn tools for embracing loving Self-energy and extending it to others as well.
- End empathetic exhaustion & burnout (Empaths, this is for you!)
- And effortlessly shift your awareness back to your True Nature, even in moments when it feels like everything is falling apart.
“Loch Kelly’s guidance is clear, precise, and arises from a wise, caring heart. There are very few who can guide with such mastery.” —Tara Brach, author of Radical Compassion
Dates: May 26, June 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30. (Recordings will be available next day for any sessions you need to miss.)
Time: 10am – 11:30am PDT / 1pm – 2:30pm EDT
Bonuses: Free book chapter and downloadable materials for advanced practice
More details at the Registration link:Details & Register