Live, Effortless Mindfulness Practice Community with Loch
Two Tuesdays per Month, July 14 – October 20
Sessions meet on Tuesdays from 10am – 1:00 pm PDT / 1pm – 4pm EDT
Human experience is often fraught with feelings of being stuck or confused. We get trapped in our thought-based self, though we crave to be connected to our awareness-based loving self. We want to live our lives in joy & happiness, but they often feel elusive… especially in times of crisis or uncertainty.
If you have ever felt trapped, confused, or disconnected, and know there has got to be more to living than the daily hustle, we invite you to join us in Loch’s brand-new Effortless Mindfulness Practice Community.
Over the course of eight interactive online meetings, Loch will help you navigate your inner terrain and find your way to the innately peaceful, loving, creative flow of awakened awareness within you. He will guide you through short eyes-open glimpse practices in every session. They will give you a direct experience of shifting into awakened, open-hearted awareness. The meetings are three hours long – including a short teaching, glimpse practices, small group breakouts and extensive time for Q&A.
Each of us is capable of living a life of courage, wisdom, and loving connection. In this course, you will find the ‘doorways’ to your awakened awareness which work best for your learning style. You will learn exactly how to make these subtle but powerful shifts of consciousness to a wellspring of freedom and love.
In this live course, you will:
- Learn basic and advanced ‘glimpse practices’ which literally shift you out of your ordinary mind and reveal your effortless True Nature
- Get to ask questions which fine tune your glimpses and help you move toward stabilizing awakened awareness
- Create compassion toward those parts of you that are hurt, scared, or protective
- Learn to bring the embodied flow state into every part of your life
- Develop a personal ‘tool kit’ of practices which are most effective for your learning style
“Loch Kelly’s guidance is clear, precise, and arises from a wise, caring heart. There are very few who can guide with such mastery.” —Tara Brach, author of Radical Compassion
Included with this course:
- 8 LIVE three-hour interactive lessons with Loch Kelly
- Sessions will meet for two Tuesdays each month beginning July 14th from 1pm- 4pm Eastern US Time (7/14,28, 8/11,25, 9/8,22, 10/6,20)
- Recordings of all sessions will be available. The glimpse practices from each session will be available as separate videos for your ease of practice
- Ongoing access to all recordings after completion of the course
- BONUS At the end of the course Loch will offer an advanced bonus teaching & practice recording.
More details at the Registration link:Details & Register