Weekend Retreat with Loch Kelly
Friday July 13-Sunday July 15, 2018
Omega Institute, 150 Lake Drive, Rhinebeck, NY 12572
$375 tuition plus room & meals costs
Please check Omega's website for CE credit availability.Register Here
"With wisdom, clarity, and care, Loch Kelly offers teachings and practices that directly evolve consciousness and liberate the heart." --Tara Brach, PhD, author of Radical Acceptance and True Refuge
Learn to shift your awareness and return to your true nature in the midst of daily life.
Basic mindfulness begins by calming, focusing, and observing your mind. With this more advanced, yet simpler practice of effortless mindfulness, you learn to move immediately into open-hearted, awake awareness at any time throughout your day. Through the mastering of effortless mindfulness, you find the supportive space for your emotions and how to unburden shadow parts. You develop a deep sense of well-being, creativity, and unconditional love.
In this profound workshop with licensed psychotherapist Loch Kelly, a longtime mindfulness and awareness expert, and educator, you learn how to:
- Use tools of awareness to help access freedom, focus, and flow in the midst of your daily life
- Tune into your awake, joyful nature, which is already present within you
- Shift out of your chattering mind and live from open-hearted awareness
- Find your internal source of intelligence, compassion, and flow
- Access the support to liberate the root of suffering and welcome all emotions
It is recommended to read the following book and listen to the following audiobooks in preparation for the course:
- Shift Into Freedom: The Science and Practice of Openhearted Awareness by Loch Kelly
- Shift Into Freedom: A Training in the Science and Practice of Openhearted Awareness audiobook by Loch Kelly
- Effortless Mindfulness Now: Awakening Our Natural Capacity for Focus, Freedom and Joy audiobook by Loch Kelly
4-7 pm check-in
7:30 pm orientation
8 pm first workshop
Please check Omega's website for CE credit availability and refund policy.