AWAKEN TO YOUR LOVING PRESENCE
Effortless mindfulness is an advanced yet simpler form of mindfulness—designed to relieve stress at the root and reveal essential well-being. The unique starting point is that the freedom, connection, and awakeness we are seeking is already here within us.
Join author, meditation teacher, and developer of Effortless Mindfulness, Loch Kelly, as he guides you through easily accessible methods that weave together approaches from neuroscience, cutting-edge psychology, and ancient wisdom practices from around the world. Based on his book, The Way of Effortless Mindfulness, you’ll learn:
- How to change the channel from “chattering mind FM”
- Awareness yoga, moving awareness from head to heart
- Peer inquiry to begin to talk and listen from the awakened heart-mind
- Spontaneous qigong, gentle yoga, and embodiment exercises
- Simple micro meditations to soothe the stressed body, mind, and emotions
- IFS-style exercises to liberate our shadow parts and the inner with our authentic Self
- You will be offered ways to shift out of your chattering mind so you can walk, talk, create, relate to others, and awaken. Return home with simple maps and transformational tools that you implement at home.
Note This program will be livestreamed. On campus program participants will receive access to the livestream recordings of the program for 30 days. More information about how to access the recordings will be emailed upon conclusion of the program.
Recommended reading and listening Loch Kelly, The Way of Effortless Mindfulness: A Revolutionary Guide For Living An Awakened Life and Daily Glimpses (audio).
For more information regarding schedules and accommodations, please contact Kripalu – 413-448-3152