The Way of Effortless Mindfulness
Saturday, September 21, 2019 @ 10:30 am-5 pm
Alternatives UK - The Columbia Hotel
95-99 Lancaster Gate, London W2 3NS, United Kingdom
Fee: £85 (£70 Concession)REGISTER HERE
“In this groundbreaking guidebook, Loch Kelly offers contemporary versions of ancient practices . . . that can liberate our lives with meaning, connection, and clarity. What a beautiful book!” – Daniel J. Siegel, MD, author of Aware
“Loch Kelly’s guidance is clear, precise, and arises from a wise, caring heart. There are very few who can guide with such mastery. The Way of Effortless Mindfulness is truly a gift.” - Tara Brach, Ph.D., author of True Refuge
What if you could open into a natural flow of wisdom, compassion, and joy in any moment? This possibility is closer than you think. Loch Kelly has integrated wisdom practices, neuroscience, and psychological research to support awakening as the next natural stage of human development. This experiential daylong workshop is based on Loch’s new book, The Way of Effortless Mindfulness.
In a world where everything changes continuously, it is liberating to discover the changeless and reliable source of our innate wisdom, deep freedom and embodied joy that is already available within us.
Loch’s Tibetan Buddhist teacher Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche said: “There are two types of mindfulness: deliberate and effortless.”
Effortless mindfulness is an advanced yet simple form of mindfulness that can liberate the deepest levels of suffering. Effortless mindfulness immediately introduces you to your awake, loving nature. By making a small initial effort of “unhooking” awareness from chattering thoughts, you can begin the journey home.
Loch presents easily accessible micro-meditations that weave together feminine and masculine approaches to awakening and combine an ancient wisdom map of awakening and contemporary psychological models of healing.
Here you will learn:
- The different approaches of effortless mindfulness and deliberate mindfulness
- How to shift out of your chattering mind and into your awake, loving nature
- Unique methods to liberate difficult mental and emotional states
- Mindful glimpses (micro-meditations) that can be done at any time with eyes open
- A contemporary version of ancient methods to navigate your consciousness
- How to make the "you-turn" from small self to no-self to true Self
- How to learn to return and train to remain in an awake, compassionate flow
- How to avoid the pitfalls to embodying awakening
You will learn how awake awareness is energetically embodied and open-hearted, so that you can experience wellbeing and live a compassionate life.REGISTER HERE