– Rhinebeck, NY
Learn the next stage of mindfulness―an advanced, yet simple approach―in this weekend workshop taught by licensed psychotherapist and leading expert in meditation, psychotherapy, and awakening, Loch Kelly.
Loch’s unique approach, called effortless mindfulness, is a way to shift out of our chattering mind and into an already awake consciousness that is embodied and open-hearted.
The goal of effortless mindfulness is not just stress management, but to learn to access and live from your already installed awake consciousness and compassionate heart.
Join Loch and discover how to shift into peace, clarity, and compassion; find a supportive space for your emotions; and develop a deep sense of well-being with effortless ease.
You learn how to:
- Shift your awareness immediately by doing “micro-meditations,” or small glimpses with your eyes closed or open
- Overcome some of the common emotional obstacles to meditation by recognizing your parts with Internal Family
- Systems (IFS) meditations, and see a drama of inner parts acted out as a play
- Find doorways and tools of awareness to access freedom, love, and flow in the midst of your daily life
- Tune immediately into your awake, joyful nature, which is already present within you
- Access the support to liberate the root of suffering and welcome all emotions
At the end of this program, you will receive a certificate of completion in Effortless Mindfulness.
Faculty recommends you read the following book and listen to the following audiobook in preparation for the course: