The Way of Effortless Mindfulness
Weekend Retreat with Loch Kelly
Friday July 12-Sunday July 14, 2019
Omega Institute, 150 Lake Drive, Rhinebeck, NY 12572
CE credits available through Omega Institute.Register Here
"Loch Kelly is one of the clearest expressions of authentic awakened freedom and love that I know. Read this book, put it into practice, and it will transform your life" – Adyashanti, author of The Most Important Thing
"In this groundbreaking guidebook, Loch Kelly offers contemporary versions of ancient practices . . . that can liberate our lives with meaning, connection, and clarity. What a beautiful book!" – Daniel J. Siegel, MD, author of Aware
Learn to shift your awareness and return to your true nature in the midst of daily life.
Basic mindfulness begins by calming, focusing, and observing your mind. With this advanced, yet simple practice of effortless mindfulness, you learn to move immediately into open-hearted awareness at any time throughout your day. You find a supportive space for your emotions and develop a deep sense of well-being, creativity, and unconditional love.
Guided by licensed psychotherapist Loch Kelly, you will learn how to:
- Use tools of awareness to help access freedom, focus, and flow in the midst of your daily life
- Tune into your awake, joyful nature, which is already present within you
- Shift out of your chattering mind and live from open-hearted awareness
- Find your internal source of intelligence, compassion, and flow
- Access the support to liberate the root of suffering and welcome all emotions
This workshop is open to healing professionals who wish to use mindfulness as self-care or teach it to their clients and patients, as well as nonprofessionals.
Note: At the end of this program, you will receive a certificate of completion in Effortless Mindfulness.
It is recommended to read the following books and listen to the following audiobooks in preparation for the course:
- The Way of Effortless Mindfulness: A Revolutionary Guide for Living an Awakened Life (to be released June 2019) by Loch Kelly
- Shift Into Freedom: A Training in the Science and Practice of Openhearted Awareness audiobook by Loch Kelly
4-7 pm check-in
7:30 pm orientation
8 pm first workshop
CE Credits are available through Omega Institute during registration for the retreat.