Effortless mindfulness is an advanced yet simpler form of mindfulness—designed to relieve stress at the root and reveal essential well-being. The unique starting point is that the freedom, connection, and awakeness we are seeking is already here within us.
Join author, meditation teacher, and developer of Effortless Mindfulness Loch Kelly as he guides you through easily accessible methods that weave together approaches from neuroscience, cutting-edge psychology, and ancient wisdom practices from around the world. Based on his book, The Way of Effortless Mindfulness, you learn
- How to change the channel from “chattering mind FM”
- Awareness yoga—moving awareness from head to heart to live from loving, embodied presence
- Peer inquiry as a way to begin to talk and listen from the awakened consciousness
- Spontaneous qigong, gentle yoga, and embodiment exercises
- Simple micro-meditations to to heal the stressed body, mind, and emotions at the source
- IFS-style exercises to liberate our shadow parts and the inner critic with our authentic Self.
- You will be offered ways to shift out of your chattering mind so you can walk, talk, create, and relate to others from your awake consciousness.
Recommended reading and listening Loch Kelly, The Way of Effortless Mindfulness: A Revolutionary Guide for Living an Awakened Life, and Effortless Mindfulness (audio).
For more information regarding schedules and accommodations, please contact Kripalu – 413-448-3152