A Conversation with Micheal Taft and Loch Kelly
In this follow-up to the Deconstructing Yourself podcast of July 15, 2020, host Michael Taft and Loch delve more deeply into the nature of nonduality and awake awareness. The listener response to the earlier podcast was so enthusiastic that Michael invited Loch back to continue their conversation.
Loch and Michael dive into these topics:
- Nondual awareness and dimensions of consciousness
- Mindfulness schools of “effort” versus “non-effort” (and those in between)
- The Five Foundations of Effortless Mindfulness
- Awake Awareness and Rigpa (nature of mind)
- Stabilizing nondual awareness
- Balancing the brain’s default mode network
- And much more…
Listen to the Podcast
About the Deconstructing Yourself Podcast
The Deconstructing Yourself podcast, hosted by Michael Taft, was created to share the life changing force that is meditation. It strives to extend beyond any particular religion or technique in order to welcome anyone into its community. Its original articles, podcasts, and videos are created with honesty and curiosity, in hopes of encouraging, informing, and inspiring your meditation practice.
See Loch’s Latest Book
Learn more about nondual awareness and living the awakened life with Loch’s latest book, The Way of Effortless Mindfulness.